LindaHilton

The Looking-Glass Portrait
Progress: 61/61 pages
Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
Jon Krakauer

They don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Most of the whiners have a string of excuses they use to dismiss their negative reviews while at the same time claiming that they don't in fact hate negative reviews.  They want qualified negative reviews to help them grow in their craft.

Or so they say.

They're lying through their teeth.

What I find most amusing is that my reviews are EXACTLY what these steaming piles of hot cow dung claim they want, and yet I'm one of the most hated names on STGRB.

Author who knows how hard it is to write a book?  Yep, that's me.

Higher education?  Yes, master's degree from fully-accredited state university.  B.A. (honors), M.A.I.S. from Arizona State University.

Using real name?  You know it.  As dangerous as it may be, I do use my full legal name on my GR account and GR reviews, as well as here on BookLikes.

Reviews that detail what's wrong with the books?  Pretty much every single time.

They just plain hate me because I tell the truth.  And I'm not about to stop.