LindaHilton

Reader, Writer, Merciless Reviewer and Incurable Romantic

Norman Lewis Omnibus: A Dragon Apparent; Golden Earth; and a Goddess in the Stones
Norman Lewis
Joseph Campbell, Bill Moyers
Progress: 20 %

Dreadful. Just dreadful

A Duke's Entangled Enchantress - Phynix De Leon

Disclaimer:  I obtained this novella when it was offered free on Amazon.  I do not know the author nor have I had any communication with her about this book or any other matter.  I am an author of historical romances.

There is, of course, the commonly held notion that any author who criticizes another work in the same genre must, absolutely must be a jealous troll out to sabotage the competition.  If that's what you think, I'm not going to waste any time trying to persuade you otherwise.  Go in peace.

If you're not steadfastly convinced that only jealousy would prompt a scathing review, if you're open to consider a detailed analysis of the writing of the novella, then I invite you to read on.

(My apologies to those who have stumbled upon this review in its formative state.  To be continued.)