LindaHilton

Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
Jon Krakauer
The House of the Spirits
Isabel Allende

Treasure trove? Don't quite know yet.

There are about 20 boxes of books in the workshop.  I know some of the boxes contain old westerns and there's at least one with old science fiction/fantasy/horror.  By "old" I mean pre-1990.  I already know where there's one with old mysteries.  The rest are general fiction, some non-fiction.  I haven't touched any of them, except the one box of mysteries, since moving here 12 1/2 years ago.

I don't know why I didn't think about the gothics until 2:30 this morning.

Most of the boxes are relatively inaccessible.  I'd have to move other things out of the way to get at them.  Only two boxes are out in the open, one on top of the other.  The one on top -- a copier paper box -- is starting to fall apart.  When I lifted the lid, all the joints came open.

Inside that first box are between 80 and 100 gothics.

Yep, the first box.

The books are dusty, so I'll have to take a couple of rags out there and clean them up.