LindaHilton

Reader, Writer, Merciless Reviewer and Incurable Romantic

Bots and Spammers are routinely purged.

The Summer Tree
Jon Krakauer
The House of the Spirits
Isabel Allende

1951-ish

I knew there were some more photos in the cabinet, but I didn't realize just how many there are.  Depending on what decision is made regarding the laptop - right now, it looks like I'm going to go further in debt and buy a new one -- I am going to be very busy trying to scan the rest of them.

These two were a priority.  I took time I didn't really have to locate, scan, and edit these to post here.

Taken at my grandparents' house on Owen Avenue in Edison Park, IL, probably in the spring or early summer 1951.  I think I earlier posted some other pictures taken at the same time.  Tebo is the white and brown dog, Topsy is the black one.  Topsy lived to be about 15 and was buried on their property in Roselle, Illinois.  (I remember a lot of worthless trivia.)