Reader, Writer, Merciless Reviewer and Incurable Romantic
Bots and Spammers are routinely purged.
Just to give you some ideas of what things look like.
1. One of the few large slices of petrified wood I have. It's thicker than usual, and the pattern isn't the best, but this is a nice, typical red color. The sun was so bright that I couldn't keep the slabs wet long enough to take photos; as soon as I sprayed them, they immediately started to dry.
This one is about five inches across.
2. Brazilian agate with natural red outer rings, and crystal center. This is fairly small, about 3 1/2 inches, and very thin. Again, the sun was so bright and hot that I couldn't keep the stone wet to bring out the details.
This is a piece of jewelry made from another slice of this same material. It shows the details a little better.
3. Brazilian agate slice, undyed, pale lavender This one is about 2 1/2 inches by the longest dimension.
4. Brazilian agate, undyed, about 4 inches by longest dimension.
5. Brazilian agate, undyed, about 2 1/2 inches by longest dimension.
Pendant made from another slice of the same stone.
6. Green Moss agate, from India. I love this stuff! I have way more than I will ever be able to use, but I still love it. It's plentiful and very inexpensive. A five or six-inch slice can be purchased for $!5 or less.
Again, I couldn't get good photos because the sun evaporated the water as soon as I sprayed it, but you can easily find lots of pics online. The green is much darker in person; the sun just bleached the photo.
And a pendant from similar material.