LindaHilton

The Looking-Glass Portrait
Progress: 61/61 pages
Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
Jon Krakauer

I knew this would happen

I did my best to avoid it, but  . . . .

Putting three bags of water softener salt into a grocery cart, then taking them out of the cart to put them in the car, then taking them from the car to the patio.

Carrying a 35 pound bag of dog food from the car to the kitchen.

Bringing a case of bottled water from the car to the studio.

I woke up this morning with back spasms.  Had difficulty getting out of bed.  Hot shower helped, but not much.

I would still be in bed, flat on my back, but supplier of Moby's anti-inflammatory meds screwed up the refill order and I had to get on the computer to dig up the original order and communications re the prescription.

All I want to do right now is lie down and for the pain to stop.  I know it will eventually, but right now it's pretty terrible. And I can't go to bed until I get this mess cleared up with Moby's meds.

Oh, and the toilet leak started up again.  It needs a new valve, which I bought yesterday but am not even going to try to install until I can move without screaming.  At least the leak is way, way, way diminished from what it was, and even at its worst it wasn't terrible.  It's more an annoyance than anything else.