LindaHilton

Progress: 61/61 pages
Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
Jon Krakauer

There were three cute doggies at Home Depot

The new water heater ended up costing $528.00.  I was up until 1:00 a.m. worrying about it last night -- I'm sure I'll be up late again tonight worrying even more.

The local Home Depot apparently has quite an open policy on dogs, as there were three in the store this afternoon.  I got to pet two of them, but the third was shy.  I dislike people on general principles, but dogs are cool.

Then had to go to Harbor Freight because BF wanted to buy a new hand cart.  On the way to the car, we stopped in the parking lot to wave on a vehicle that was turning into the same lane we were going to walk down.  Instead of just easing in past us, the butthole driver sped up and turned into the handicapped parking space barely a foot in front of us.  He then had the nerve to yell at us for not getting more out of his way!

He did not signal that he was going into the parking space, and since BF had looked right at him and waved him on, the driver could just as easily have waved us out of his way.  He was, in fact, already stopped and could have waited another five or six seconds.  But no, he had to make it worse by getting out of his vehicle and yelling at us!  BF, of course, started yelling right back.

When we got back to our car, I just told BF, "I hate people.  I really hate people."

I'm not sure what he's doing right now, other than messing around outside with the old water heater.  I'm wishing I could take a nap.