LindaHilton

Progress: 61/61 pages
Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
Jon Krakauer

Everyone feeling better . . . . and rocks

It turned out to be too cold this morning to start up the rock saw, but the forecast for the afternoon looks perfect.  And BF will be gone, so I won't have to worry about him coming out and telling me how to do what I already know how to do . . . and he doesn't.  ;-)

Biscuit ate a little bit of supper last night -- I gave her about a quarter of her usual serving -- and seemed fine.  She ate a little more this morning and seems back to normal.

The ibuprofen I took at 6:00 a.m. or whenever it was didn't kick in for several hours, but it took the edge off the elbow pain long enough for me to clean up the last of a batch of rocks in the tumbler.  I put them in for 24-48 hours just to knock off the dirt and other debris, not to polish or anything.  These are the last of the small pieces from the bucketful I rediscovered a couple weeks ago.

Some of them have turned out to be nice little specimens to wrap in wire just as they are:

While I was cleaning up some of the junk in the workshop, I discovered a small plastic container of some more of these small pink pieces, already cleaned and ready for wrapping.  Yeah, some more of the stuff I've half-forgotten about!