LindaHilton

Reader, Writer, Merciless Reviewer and Incurable Romantic

Bots and Spammers are routinely purged.

The Summer Tree
Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
Jon Krakauer
The House of the Spirits
Isabel Allende

DEMONS! GREMLINS! BLACK MAGIC! OH, MY!!!

My drop-down menus returned.

I did absolutely nothing, mainly because I don't know how to do anything.

Yesterday, before I shut everything down for the night, I shut everything down and then rebooted, just to see if a complete restart would do anything.  It didn't.  I still had no bookmarked sites, no drop-down menus.  So I logged off, turned the computer off, and went to bed.

I was also angry because I had had to deal with yet another Stupid Person, so I wasn't in the mood to mess around with computer crap any more.  I read on my Kindle until about 11:30, then went to sleep.

This morning, I headed directly for the studio.  I did a little more sewing -- there's all that free fabric, you know -- and started another Angel Feather pendant.  It's one of those really weird shaped ones, so it wasn't fun, but I was forcing myself to be disciplined.

When I finally came back in the house and turned on the computer. . . . my drop-downs were back.

I give up.  I will never understand it and I'm no longer going to try.  At least I don't have to deal with the McAfee tech people.