LindaHilton

Reader, Writer, Merciless Reviewer and Incurable Romantic

Bots and Spammers are routinely purged.

The Summer Tree
Jon Krakauer
The House of the Spirits
Isabel Allende

Email notifications still not working . . . . . and follow-up screen shots

Before I sent -- and posted -- the above email, I checked my BookLikes settings to make sure I had all notifications checked "on."

I post the above screen shot because it's possible I'm not setting things correctly, or there's some other location where I'm supposed to set my settings for Email Notifications.  I even thought well, maybe these are the settings for BookLikes notifications, the things that show up on the BL homepage.   But it clearly says "Email Notifications," doesn't it?????

I saved those settings.  I logged out of BL.  I logged back in.

BUT EVERY SINGLE BLOG POST I LOOKED AT HAD NOTIFICATIONS MARKED NO.

I checked the FAQ page for direction on this, and there's nothing beyond if I want notifications, I need to mark it in Settings.  I DID THAT.  Do I now have to MANUALLY mark each and every individual blog post -- including my own! -- in order to get email notifications?  If so, then what's the good of having my settings switched on?

What am I missing here?