LindaHilton

The Power of Myth
Joseph Campbell, Bill Moyers
Progress: 20 %

Recovering, or not

Yesterday's art show took a lot more out of me than I thought.  Not only did I sleep much later than planned, but I have been too achy and just plain tired to do much of anything.

Most of the car is unpacked, however, and my filthy dirty dusty table covers have all been washed, dried, folded, and returned to their storage tub so they'll be ready for the Studio Tour in four more weeks.

Today was therefore a good day for cleaning up some odds and ends on my BookLikes shelves.  Even though I know I will never have them pristine, matching precisely the editions I have or want, they are getting better.  I'm slowly working through a massive backlog of Kindle and older print editions without covers now that my scanner is communicating wirelessly with my laptop.  Most of the accidental duplicates from the GR transfer are finally gone.

In the process I've come across several very brief reviews that I know I must have written but for the life of me I can't remember ever reading the books!  The dates indicate they originated at GR, and they're for books of a type that I would conceivably have read.  In other words, they aren't books I reviewed negatively because I didn't like the author; some of the reviews are positive.  I just can't remember the books.