LindaHilton

Jon Krakauer
The Power of Myth
Joseph Campbell, Bill Moyers
Progress: 20 %

My apologies for all the ugly green bricks

I have had a stack of print-outs from the Arizona State University Library that needed to be added to my "planning to read - wish-list" shelf here at BL.  Until today I didn't have the time or the peace and quiet needed to figure out how to do this efficiently and get these books on the proper shelf.  All I wanted to do was shelve them and be able to dispose of these 17-year-old print-outs.

Most of them are books I don't own and/or didn't have immediate access to while I was at school.  Now, all these years later, more of them may be available in digital editions or online, but I never had a convenient place to organize them until now.

I'll work on finding covers for them . . . eventually.

I'll also try to figure out what the 40+ page printout from the BYU Journal of Public Law pertains to. . . . .

(Yes, I'm very well aware I have too much sh-. . . .stuff here.  I'm workin' on it, I'm workin' on it.)