LindaHilton

Progress: 61/61 pages
Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
Jon Krakauer

Trying

I would really like to update some projects here, but BL is stil sooooooooooo sloooooooooow that I just can't afford the time it takes to write, preview, edit, and then post. Last night I spent 20 minutes previewing, editing, and posting the short review I wrote of An Affair of Honor. Right now I've been waiting five minutes for the "text" page to fully load so I can compose this. (The formatting icons still aren't up, so I can't italicize that book title.) Please, BookLikes, get your act together. We are providing your content, the content you use to attract new members, new advertisers, new revenue. You're still not communicating with us very well. You're still telling us the site is up and running, when it isn't really. This is not only unfair, it is cruel.