LindaHilton

Jon Krakauer
The Power of Myth
Joseph Campbell, Bill Moyers
Progress: 20 %

I haven't read anything in ages

I'm struggling to create a website.  The frustration has had me on the verge of tears several nights in a row.  I make tiny steps of progress, then hit brick walls.

I have a domain name, a hosting account, and have loaded it with WordPress and WooCommerce.  What I can't seem to figure out how to do is alter the storefront and pages' appearance, in terms of changing existing text on "buttons," or changing fonts.

The various blogs and step-by-step guides I've found have all been inadequate.  They either assume the user has extensive knowledge already, especially of CSS, or they reference two- or three-year-old versions of the pertinent software.

Then I remembered all the lovely alterations everyone (except myself) had done to their Booklikes pages, and I thought maybe, maybe there might be someone who could get me over the hump of ignorance so I can get my project off the ground.