LindaHilton

Reader, Writer, Merciless Reviewer and Incurable Romantic

Norman Lewis Omnibus: A Dragon Apparent; Golden Earth; and a Goddess in the Stones
Norman Lewis
Jon Krakauer
The Power of Myth
Joseph Campbell, Bill Moyers
Progress: 20 %

Whatever became of Raani York?

Reblogged from Spare Ammo:

[reblogged from 38 Caliber Reviews]

I’m sure you are just as interested as I am to know what our polite little author has been doing. So I was happy to come across the comments on the GR review of Kerri (the book hoarder)’s review of Dragonbride.

Screenshot (4980)

Oh, now where, oh where have I seen Kathryn’s name before?

Screenshot (4981)

Oh-Oh. Someone’s not what she seems?

Screenshot (4982)

Wow. Notice she doesn’t quite manage to distance herself from kev’s side and kev didn’t take anything down, Wattpad did. kev lies, but that’s no surprise.

And, and  poor, sweet Raani has been ill! I feel just terrible about the unkind things I was thinking. Poor little thing.

I don’t have the best feels about this publisher, she’s taking the reviews to the editors? Can’t they figure out the problems by, you know, reading the book?

Poor, sick Raani. It hasn’t exactly saved her butt but…

Screenshot (4984)

Screenshot (4983)

Oh, oh, Raani, you didn’t!

Screenshot (4985)

Somebody isn’t buying what Kathryn’s trying to sell. And kev didn’t take them down, Wattpad did. kev lies.

Mmmm, really  not buying Kathryn’s story and not too much sympathy for Raani either.

DKC is Kathryn’s publishing biz. Wait, they promoted a book they now say needs improving? The link goes to their site and the promotion for York and her book. Begs the question, why? Why would you promote the sale of a book you now say needs work? Looks like Scarlet might have nailed it, did they read it?

Screenshot (4988)

Somebody needs to work on a more- believable story, don’t you think? And I’ll agree with Auntie J, why is a book that needs this kind of work still for sale?

Screenshot (4989)

I guess we don’t want her book in its present form. I guess we don’t want Kathryn’s story either. Um, remember those buttons?

Screenshot (4995)

Guess she was well enough to read and like those reviews, unless like DKC she likes without reading.

Screenshot (4996)

Well, look at that, guess she might not have been quite as sick as she hopes we will believe.

Screenshot (4483)